I could give a detailed account of our awesome BBQ at the river. But why would I do that when the pictures do it more justice than I ever could.
1. Putting together the bbq.
2. Food on the bbq
3. Nick’s awesome beef wrapped around asparagus
4. My (Izzy’s) marinated chicken.
5. Chris’ Hamburgers (It was like we were in America.)
6. Andy sensei’s bell pepper, rice, parsley, basil and other magic
7. Andy sensei feeding Nick.
8. Using physics to our advantage.
9. Not quite sure…
10. A ball, a stick, and a river… and you have baseball.
11. A ball, a stick, a river, multiple people = baseball.
12. Naomi punches Izzy in the face (for reasons Izzy does not know)
13. Excitement for reasons I do not know
14. Chris sensei’s Birthday was last Monday. This is the secret sign that we will give him his birthday snack.
15. Naomi giving Chris sensei his birthday snack (we sang to him before)
16. Chris sensei tried to see how many sweets he could fit in his mouth at one time… one.